RosyPost Lead Generation Website Design
What’s the goal of your website?
For B2B business owners it’s usually to generate interest in their service and gather new leads. Many business owners, and even web designers, fail to meet this goal. They put the focus onto a slick design without enough substance. These are essentially glorified brochures.
Brochure websites with the following aspects rarely generate leads. They don’t inspire action or interest in website visitors.
- Outdated design and/or not mobile-friendly
- Messaging is focused on the business itself and not the client
- Little to no helpful content
- No lead generation funnel
- Asks for the sale immediately
Unfortunately, this is the way most websites are designed. Even if the design and layout are beautiful, they are ineffective.
A different kind of website is needed to consistently generate leads.
RosyPost websites are built on a foundation of three main lead generation elements. These 3 elements work together to make your website a sales tool, instead of a dust-gathering brochure.
- Client-focused Messaging: Your messaging is what sets your website apart from your competition. It tells your website visitors that you understand their needs. It’s focused on their issues and desires, and not on you personally. It makes you seem far less “salesy” and more helpful.
- Authority: Providing content, whether it’s blog articles, videos, a podcast, or something else establishes you as an authority in your field. It shows that you are knowledgeable, and that you’re willing to share your expertise freely. Providing value through content is a great way to build trust with potential prospects.
- Lead Generation Funnel: Your lead generation funnel is the tool that will turn your website visitors into leads. It works like this: 1) You provide a free resource that can only be accessed if a visitor shares their name and email address with you. 2) When they request the resource, your email marketing system immediately sends it to your new lead. 3) Over time you can follow up with your new lead, both in an automated fashion through your email funnel and through personal contact with them.
The combination of these elements provides an easy path for website visitors to convert into new clients. Often, these 3 major elements are missing from B2B websites which results in poor performance.
These core elements are built in to every RosyPost Lead Gen Website.
If you choose to work with us, here’s what you can expect.
RosyPost Lead Gen Website Process:
Step 1 – Kick-off call: We’ll have a conversation where I can learn about your business, your clients, and your goals.
Step 2 – Content creation: Messaging is a very important part of your website. Before we start laying out the design, we’ll make sure your content is prepared.
Step 3 – Design & development: We’ll create a professional and effective design that’s both visually appealing and also Mobile & SEO friendly.
Step 4 – Software integration: During this phase we make sure your website and email funnel are integrated and working smoothly.
Step 5 – Launch: Your site is ready to launch & start capturing leads.
Recommended Step 6 – On-going marketing: Digital marketing is not a one-time, set-it-and-forget-it kind of thing. Continuous content creation and marketing is necessary to bring in new website visitors and raise your visibility.
Who is this for?
This is for B2B consultants and service providers.
Who is this NOT for?
This is not for B2C retail businesses, local service providers such as dentists or plumbers, or e-commerce shop owners.
Do I need an email marketing software for this?
Yes. We recommend ActiveCampaign if you don’t already have a software solution. It’s affordable and works well with our system.
How much does it cost?
The base fee for a RosyPost Lead Generation Website is $4500. This includes everything described in the steps above. Additional functionality such as e-commerce or learning management is quoted separately.
On-going marketing support can also be provided, and is quoted based on your needs.
Fill out the application below to get started. We only work with a client if we know we can generate excellent results for them. If you’re not a good fit, we’ll let you know.